113 - with Thanks
There are lots of creative ways to express thanks beyond those simple
but very important words. Nik takes on some great wreath projects
that give added meaning to the sentiment and a lush treasure for
the recipient of your appreciation.
- wire wreath form
- blue berries, such as junipers, on stems
- seeded eucalyptus
- Trim stems to approximately four inches.
- Lay the sallow in one direction following the shape of the
wreath until form is filled.
- Knead or weave greenery where it meets at the top
- Close wire prongs around stems by twisting two together to
hold greenery in place.
- Lay the seeded eucalyptus on top of the first layer of greens,
moving in the opposite direction and blending different textures
- Experiment with layering the berries or other additions of
your choice on top of the greens.
- Lift up any foliage and berries you wish to expose, twist
the prongs of the wreath form, ensuring that the foliage well
secured between the prongs.
- Lay exposed foliage and berries back over top of twisted prongs
- Tuck one end of the ribbon into the back of the wreath then
wrap it back and forth around wreath.
- Tuck remaining end into the back and present the wreath horizontally
with three pillar candles in its centre.