111 - Everywhere, flowers!
Here are the top five accessories everyone should have on hand to
make an expert flower arrangement:
- Clippers - A sturdy pair for cutting any and all thick and
woody stems such as those on Hydrangeas.
- Scissors - A nice, sharp pair used just for creating arrangements,
to cut smaller stems, leaves and floral tape.
- Paring knife - Works best to cut floral oasis to the size
of your container. Also great for stripping thorns from rose
- Floral tape - Available from almost any florist, this waterproof
tape helps to create a grid on a vase with a large opening.
- Floral oasis - It's sponge like texture allows oasis to absorb
water like a, well, sponge. It can be dried and used again and
again, cut for containers of any shape