106 - In The Pink
Goat Cheese and Pepper Spread
- 6 roasted red peppers, cored, with their seeds removed
- 250 grams goat cheese
- 1 French baguette
- To roast red peppers, place them onto a cookie or baking sheet
lined with foil paper and into a 400-degree oven for 30-minutes.
Turn oven off and allow them to sit in oven for an additional
- Remove peppers. The skin should peel off very easily. Chop
peppers roughly and place into food processor.
- Add goat cheese and process until the spread reaches a smooth
- Serve on sliced French baguette.