112 - Weekend Guests
Savoir Faire's solution for a very hectic week with no time to even
think about what to serve for dinner? The 15-Minute Meal: Veal piccata,
ratatouille and boiled new potatoes. Very easy. Very delicious!
- 4 veal scaloppine
- 1/2 cup flour
- salt and pepper (black peppercorns) to season flour
- two cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 2 ounces dry white Vermouth (optional)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Tenderize scaloppine by using a kitchen mallet. Dredge the
scaloppine in flour, which has been seasoned with salt and pepper
- Heat butter in skillet on medium.
- When butter is melted add the two cloves of garlic, skinned
but left whole.
- Add the scaloppine (as many as the size of your pan will allow)
- Cook for about three to four minutes.
- Turn over veal. Add juice of half a lemon and Vermouth, if
- Cook for an additional two-minutes.
- Remove to serving platter and garnish with some fresh, chopped