204 - La Dolce Vita
Nik's Italian Kitchen
I like to pull out all of the stops when talking about Italian cooking.
Here are some suggestions for items you can add to your kitchen
collection now and then to help when you’re in the mood to create
fabulous, tasty Italian dishes. These items are versatile, so you
can use them for almost any dish you prepare.
- Large, stainless steel, covered stock pot for sauce
- Another large stainless pot for cooking pasta
- Large colander for draining pasta
- Slotted spoon
- Square grater for cheese and vegetables
- Hand grater for Parmesan or harder cheeses
- Additional items for the serious Italian cook:
- Ravioli tray and metal cutter
- Pasta maker, whether electric or hand crank