210 - Good News!
Whether Motherís Day, Fatherís Day, a wedding or anniversary, there
are plenty of occasions to celebrate using specialty flower arrangements.
Hereís how to make a Posey, perfect for an afternoon tea or a night
on the town.
- Florist tape and florist wire (available at most floristís
shops or craft stores)clippers
- Posey holder, available at antiques stores. (We found our
holder at Jonnyís Antiques in Shakespeare, Ontario)
- 1 dozen roses, a combination (we used champagne and peach-coloured
- A couple of sprigs of fresh ivy
- A few wide-leafed greens (we used Galax)
Line each rose stem using a piece of florist wire and then tape
each stem individually. Create a small bouquet using the taped roses
and a few sprigs of fresh ivy. Place the greens around the bottom
of the bouquet to form a collar. Tape the stems of this entire bunch
together and place into your posey holder. Place a pin through the
holder and stems. Beautiful!